Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sneak Peek...

It might seem like our blog has been a bit idle lately 
but it's all for good reasons!
My hands have been busy busy busy!!
Here's a little taste of what has been keeping me busy - aside from our family vacation to COLORADO SPRINGS & the regular friend & family fun that we CAN'T STOP having!


My friend asked me to make some things for her baby girl's nursery! I was so excited to jump back into sewing & also help my friend create her (2nd) dream nursery! She told me what she wanted & I went to work! 
 Now it's TWO weeks till 'it's time!'  There's more to be done, so this is just a sneak peek at what has been made sofar...


The gray, the pink, the ruffles, the bows, the damask print
It's all so beautiful & feminine.




...and I wanted to include the little inspiration for this nursery :)
Isn't she cute?!


More to come...

Love,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink and grey! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Julie! Glad you finally got some time to sew. ;) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, you do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...