Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coffee Bean Candle - A Dollar Store Craft

 I am SO excited to be blogging again - especially with my sister!
Everything is more fun with your sister, right?!
I wanted to start off by sharing a simple craft with you.
It's a coffee bean candle!
 I have been waiting a long time to make this candle! My friend made one & had it on display in her store & I thought it was genius!! If you love the smell of coffee, this is a must try!
It's basically a vase, loaded with coffee beans & has a candle burning in the center.
The candle warms the beans enough to fill the room with a delicious COFFEE scent! You can't go wrong...unless you hate coffee...but if that's the case maybe there's something wrong with YOU ;)
just kidding!

Supplies & Cost
Glass Vase - $4
Ribbon - Free/Scrap (I should've ironed it...)
Candle $1
Kroger French Vanilla Coffee Beans $6
Total Cost: $11.00 

(That's a cheap & thoughtful gift right there!!)


OXOX,

Julie


*I'm not only excited to be blogging again, but I'm really excited to be connected with other bloggers & partying again too! I'm sharing this craft at these linky parties*

BWS tips button

Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingSomewhat SimpleThe Girl CreativeLadybird LnThe Shabby NestPhotobucketI Heart Nap Time



Sumo's Sweet Stuff

11 comments:

  1. I love it! It probably smells fabulous! I saw you at somewhat simple. I'd love for you to share this at Whimsy Wednesdays at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-3.html. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I bet this smells amazing! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 coffee, and I love the the way it smells. This is a fantastic idea, I'm definitely going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love coffee. So, this is the craft for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :) new follower!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea! i'd love for you to share this on my center of attention sunday link up at http://cadeedee.blogspot.com/2012/03/center-of-attention-sunday-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, genius! That must smell fanTAStic! I agree, anyone who doesn't love the smell of coffee obviously has issues. ;) Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!! Can't wait to see what you have to share with us this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an AWESOME idea!!! Even though I'm not a coffee drinker, it's one of my favorite smells, and love coffee scented candles! I love this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to get some coffee beans this weekend and do this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shared this on the One Artsy Mama Facebook Page today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ii think it would be a fab gift! I love my coffee. So pretty thanks for sharing I'll have to try it. :-) Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...