Sunday, April 22, 2012

HOT Pants!!

Have you heard about or read about Hot Pants?!  We are excited to tell you we Sisters will be blogging about them!  We won a free pair to try and review on this Blog!!  One sister already has a pair (so far results are good - I haven't weighed or measured the 'after' but my skin is looking nice!  I can tell you I do sweat more in the area the shorts cover - which is exactly the areas I want to target when I workout).

Here is your chance to get a pair for $26 from Groupon.com and take the 2 week challenge along with us!


Here is what Zaggora says about their HOT PANTS
'The classic shorts style of HotPants targets fat and cellulite on the hips and bottom with infrared technology. Made from thinner, lighter material, three-quarter-leg capri flares target knees, thighs, and bottoms, and full-length flares also slim down calves. Specially designed for nonworkout wear, nude HotPants discreetly slip beneath work dresses and footie pajamas. Shipping is $7.50 within the contiguous United States; please allow three to four weeks for delivery.

Zaggora

Zaggora's hip-hugging HotPants—which come in flare, capri flare, and original shorts styles—naturally and efficiently amp up weight-loss regimens by targeting fat deposits with infrared rays. Made from a comfortable bioceramic material, the shorts' Celu-Lite technology smoothes thighs and other dimple-prone areas by warming body tissues and promoting lymphatic drainage. This process boosts sweating by up to 80% and aids in eliminating the toxins responsible for cellulite, slimming bodies by up to two jeans sizes in two weeks. Patrons can sport HotPants while awake and active, asleep in bed, or executing a series of high kicks when sleepwalking.'
Check the deal out in Chicago IL off to the side under 'More Great Deals'
Love me a Groupon.com deal!!

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of these.....very cool. Let me know how it goes, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo.........did they work?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Michelle - I think they DO work! I wear them for about 3-4 hours a day and have seen a difference in the area of cellulite on my legs/buttox. My husband has noticed a difference in my belly area slimming down quick. I have lost inches and a few lbs. Now I will say I do exercise 3-4 nights a week (Zumba & running). I also do a lot of yard work and gardening so I'm keeping busy - not sure how they would work if you sat all day in them. As soon as Julie finishes her trial we'll do a BIG post on them. Also working on a deal/freebie from Zaggora for our friends in blog land.

      Delete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...