Sunday, June 19, 2011

at last... Desk Makeover

Does a project ever feel like its taking FOREVER?!  I got this desk back in April and have been working on it ever since!  I have discovered painting something white takes twice as many coats as other colors I've used (even after priming this took 4 coats of white paint!).
This desk came from Goodwill for $14.99 
(I love the short little curvy legs & dovetail construction)!
Here she is after - my sewing/craft desk!
I ended up priming the knobs with gray primer and then using glitter paint to finish them off!  I'm on the look our for new knobs but until then I'm pretty happy with my AFTER.

Sew no more sewing & crafting on a 24" high Little Tikes table and sitting on a yellow chair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...