Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Bake - Tasty Tuesday

 Cheesy Chicken Bake
When we had Eli, our church was so awesome & lined up people to bring us dinner for a week! I can't even tell you how big of a blessing this was!
This Cheesy Chicken Bake was shared with us by our friends Nate & Krystal.
Our kids gobbled it up & honestly, so did I!
So of course I got the recipe from Krystal & she was nice enough to share.
Now I want to spread the love & share it with you too!
Make it! Enjoy it!


Ingredients
4 Large Chicken Breasts
2 Eggs
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 Tbsp Butter
6 oz Mozzerella Cheese
3/4 Cup Chicken Broth


Preheat oven to 350*. Cut the chicken breasts into chunks. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl. Dip Chicken in egg and then roll in bread crumbs. Brown chicken in buttered skillet - only brown it! Place browned chicken in 9x13 pan. Cover Chicken with cheese and broth. Bake for 30-40 minutes
Have a Tasty Tuesday!
Love,
Julie

Beauty and Bedlam  Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! This sound delicious! I just love chicken. I think I could eat it several times a week but my family would protest. I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...