Rolo Pretzel Bites
(with Toasted Cinnamon Almonds)
Oh how I love friends who make yummy treats!! My friend Morgan recently made these tasty beauties and brought them along to a baby shower. So I snapped a few pics & decided I needed to share this recipe with our readers! This is one that will be perfect for the holidays!
...and it's too simple to be true!!
A topping (such as almonds, cashews, m&m's, you decide)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place mini pretzels on a large baking sheet.
- Unwrap the Rolos & top each pretzel with one Rolo candy.
- Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes, until Rolo candies start to melt - but don't melt them all the way.
- Remove from oven & lightly press your topper on top of each Rolo (in this case she used toasted cinnamon almonds).
- Simply leave on your counter to allow the chocolate to set. (To speed up the process, chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.)
Thanks, Morgan - for sharing your LOVE with us in such a TASTY way!
Keep up with us on