Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Bargains

I didn't make it to any thrift stores this weekend but did find a few bargains!
 Joann Fabrics had Simplicity Patterns for $.99!  I restrained myself and only picked up 5.
#2171 - Sarah Rose Kids Rumba shorts and sundress
#2302 - 18" Doll Pattern - for American Girl Dolls
#2283 - I like the vest pattern
#2289 - Pullover poncho
#2285 - Outerwear (I've been looking all over for a cute poncho for spring/fall and decided to just make one)
 All Scrap booking supplies were 40% off!  The felt I want to make some cute hair accessories I've seen on blogs & the paper is for a modge podge project side table (pics below)
 This is my Goodwill side table I picked up
I pained it cream but still feels like its missing something... I think some cute animal print paper modge podged will dress it up!  (will post after pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...