Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore (after I got home from work) Wednesday

My sister from Freckles & Fun always has the BESTEST Wednesday posts titled 'What I wore Wednesday'.  You should go check out today's post and the adorable purple shoes ~ I ♥ them (just wish we wore the same size).
She has inspired me!  Here is what I wore (when I got home from work) Wednesday.
 Black Pleather Hair Flower ~ from this tutorial - I made
 Check out the Jacket!!  I picked it up today at Goodwill for $3.29
 A.N.A. Jeans from JCP - gift carded them.  They remind me of Silver Jeans (I ♥ Silvers but alas refuse to pay the price tag.)  My awesome friend Krista scored a pair on clearance and rocked them at church on Sunday ~ I was a wee bit excited for her, just a wee bit...
Dana Buchman suede leather shooties ~ I ♥ them! Sale 22.99
 Necklace from Kohls - Clearance for $2.19
 So I think this is why this cute jacket was at Goodwill ~ missing button.
Perfect for me since the waist wasn't fitted enough and needed some altering!  I took off the 1 button it did have, moved it to the middle, stitched it up and buttoned both tabs over it!  With a little thread I got a fitted jacket with pleats in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...