Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm finally doing it - after weeks of enjoying my sister's WIWW posts here is one of my own!

Blue Sunday Outfit
 Jeggings - Maurices 14.98, Worthington Sheer Top - JCP - $22.98, Vera Wang Shoes - $18.68,  Necklace by Michelle - FREE

Kentucky Derby Saturday Outfit
 Pink Maxi Dress - Wal-mart $3, Necklace - Kohls $2.50, Hat - Kohls $11 - Dana Buchman Shoes - GC

Laid Back Weekday
 Jeans by A.N.A.- JCP - GC, Vera Wang white shirt - $6, Vest from Target $2, Denim t-shirt necklace by Michelle- free
Takamine Guitar (LUV the sound of this guitar - its so thick and rich).  Sadly the only chord I know is E, but I sure think I look cute playing it ;-)

Pretty in pink
 Love these Jeggings - Maurices (I could sleep in them they are SOOOOO comfy), Worthington top - GC, pink t-shirt necklace by Michelle
Elle shoes - $22.00 Kohls (I am in love)

Sampson's Animal Instinct Look 
(My 'Designer Mutt' = 'Cavachon' aka 50%Bichon 50% Cavalier King Charles = 100% dumbest dog I have ever met.  So hard to train - took 6 mo to teach him to 'sit')
Zebra scarf from Wal-Mart $1

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it sister!!!! You look so good in all your outfits - especially the pink dress with the hat & necklace! Had to laugh at the guitar pic though - time to learn more chords to have the right to pose with it ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...