Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Perfect Recipe

Tonight's Dinner was so good I just had to share!!  I love to cook at home, so much so I'm usually disappointed when we eat out because I feel like I could have done it better...

Baked Fish
1/4 c milk
1 t salt
mix together in dish large enough to dip fish into.

1/2 c Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4 c Parmesan Cheese
1 t Garlic Powder
1/2 t dried parsley flakes
mix together in a second dish large enough to dip fish into

2lbs fish of your choice (I used Tilapia today).  First dip the fish in the milk mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture.  Place fish in a 9x13 greased glass baking dish.  Bake 375 for 25-30 min.

NOTES: 
-I had to use 2 dished to bake all the fish.  
-I sprinkled the extra bread crumb mixture of the top of it all 

I served it up with rice & veggies - my kids liked it so much even the picky one asked for seconds!!

2 comments:

  1. no way.....I made tilapia for dinner tonight too! That is too weird. honestly yours looks like it tasted better than ours, but ours was very good. Very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny! Are you making a spiral ham tonight? That's whats on my menu board for today.

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...