Monday, May 2, 2011

FLOWER POWER WEEK! Day 2 - The Big Tri-Tattered Bloom

Flower Power Week!!
DAY 2

 Introducing...

The Big Tri-Tattered Bloom


Three layers of gathered & tattered goodness...
makes me smile

Pretty, isn't she?
You might recognize the fabric I used for this flower....
I made a ruffled tote bag with it after my friend Ashley sent me a box full of great fabric for Christmas.
 I just love the combination of colors & patterns! I want to keep making more just like it!
The inspiration for this flower came from a tutorial that was shared by Tina at Twinkle Toes Bowtique.
Thanks Tina!!



It's easy to see this flower is easy to make too.
 I've played with different sizes of layers & this one turned out to be a big bloom!
She's a beauty & she stands out!
Hope you like her!
I'd love to read your feedback!


Here's where I'm partying today...

Tip Junkie handmade projectsToday's Creative Blog
Tip Junkie & Today's Creative Blog
Making

4 comments:

  1. Cute flower! You're right, the fabrics look really good together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite flower so far!!!! you're so talented friend!!! :)
    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I will be making one fo these. Thanks for sharing. :)

    www.christyscuties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks for the shout out, girl! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fabric flower! Great pattern combination!

    ReplyDelete

Printer Friendly View

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...